Los Serrano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Serrano

Dobrodosli na forum!

PrijemPortalTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990)

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
*A&D*
V.I.P
*A&D*

Broj poruka : 1808
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 25.10.2007

How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990) Empty
PočaljiNaslov: How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990)   How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990) Icon_minitimeSub Jan 26, 2008 1:13 pm

How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990) 51TTK17KJFL._SS500_

Product Description
Carmen's life is pretty complicated. She has just turned 42, is on her third marriage, has two children and has just adopted her husband's son. She also juggles a career as a journalist, her husband's amorous attentions, and then always the housework. Feeling overwhelmed with all she has to handle everyday, Carmen contemplates a divorce, but just when she thinks the pressure is too much, she finds help in the last place she expected. Starring Spain's reigning favorite actress Carmen Maura (Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown), "How to be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt" is a knowing comedy that brings new life to the battle of the sexes.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Dvd and Richie SMEKERI
Izlazis u grad sa Evom i Africom
Dvd and Richie SMEKERI

Broj poruka : 979
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 21.11.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990)   How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990) Icon_minitimeSub Jan 26, 2008 11:44 pm

xexexex....
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Marizza Eva
V.I.P
Marizza Eva

Broj poruka : 2592
Godina : 30
Datum upisa : 01.12.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990)   How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990) Icon_minitimeSub Jan 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Dobra prica.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://lovetennis.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990)   How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990) Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

How to Be a Woman and Not Die in the Attempt (1990)
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Los Serrano :: Glumci/Actores/Actors :: Antonio Resines~Diego Serrano-
Skoči na: